Services included :
1. Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus
2. Accommodation in Kathmandu (for two nights) as mentioned in the itinerary.
3. Guided city tours (if applicable by private car / van / bus)- depending on the number of tourists.
4. All your standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
5. Local licensed English and other language speaking guides. (We have guides for different language including Russian, etc.)
6. Local staffs and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
7. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs
8. As you will mostly be traveling via land transportation, there will be no domestic airfares fees for Manaslu Circuit Trek.
9. Land transfers during trekking itinerary
10. Inclusive of government tax.
11. Official expenses
12. Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS)
13. Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry fee.
1. All meals (lunch and dinner) in City or the Capital.
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory)
3. International airfares and airport departure tax
4. Visa fees
5. Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry
6. Personal trekking equipments
7. Tips for trekking staffs and driver. (Note: Tipping is expected)
8. Certain sightseeing/monument entrance fees
9. Any others expenses which are not mentioned in above section.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu:
Leave for full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Back to hotel and stay
Day 03: Kathmandu to Dhading to Arughat:Drive from Kathmandu toAarughat and overnight stay in a camp.
Day 04: Aarughat to Sati KholaThe trek starts to go ahead to sati Khola via Sante Bazaar and Budhi Gandaki valley and reaches to Koir pani, a small village of Magar and Gurung. The trail descends to Ahati Khola. There is a small water fall just above the trail,, a larger water fall with a 60 meter drop is visible by climbing upstream. This valley is famous for honey".
Day 05: Sati Khola to Labu BesiAfter crossing the bridge, the trek climbs up onto a ridge above the huge rapids of Budhi Gandaki and reaches to Khorsaani. Then it, the trail, gets a bit precarious as it passes over a big rock and crosses a stream. The rocky trail then goes up and down through large stand of nettles, passes tropical waterfalls and again backs down to the bank of Budhi Gandaki. The trek goes up again on a steep rocky trail and down then up around to the Gurung village of Labu Besi and rests overnight.
Day 06: Labu Besi to DobanThe trek forwards to Machha Khola after crossing several streams on the way and reaches to the place the trail again forwards to Doban Khola via Khorlavesi, Tatopani etc.
Day 07: Doban to JagatThe route climbs on a Rugged Rocky trail to Duman. Then passes the villages of Yaru Khola, Thado Bharyang and crosses Budhi Gandaki again and climbs over a ridge; trek along the river for a while and reaches to the compact village of Jagar at 1410 meters
Day 08: Jagat to Ngyak Beshi:
The day begins by following the river bank again for the first hour up to Ghata Khola . We then cross to the eastern bank before ascending to Philim, one of the few large settlements on this route and home to the Manaslu Conservation Area Project office. From here you can view Mt. Lapuchun (5,950m). Overnight stay in camp.
Day 09: Ngyak Beshi to Ghap:The trek takes us through a heavily forested area in a narrow valley until we reach the little settlement of Dang. We then cross the Budhi Gandaki River where the valley opens and we begin our ascent to Rana. The trail now takes us high above the river giving us views of the Manaslu Massif before descending to Ghap. Overnight at Camp:
Day 10: Ghap to Namrung:Working through a dense forested river valley finishing with a 50 -minute ascent to Namrung. The campsites here are managed by the Manaslu Conservation Area Project.
Overnight at Camp.
Day 11: Namrung to Samagaon:
The trek goes through the forests to Samagaon, passing several Buddhist villages along the way. These areas have been influenced by the Tibetan culture due to its proximity to Tibet, and as a result you will find many monasteries, chortens and mani-walls. Having over one hundred and fifty houses, Samagaon is surprisingly large and bustles with the energy of remote village life. From Samagaon you can see Mt. Manaslu and the Kutang Himal Massif. Overnight at Camp
Day 12: Samagaon Rest Day:
Spend the day resting, exploring Pungen Gompa or excurtion to Mt. Manaslu Base Camp. Overnight at Camp.
Day 13: Samagano to Samdo:
Trek along the river, before finally ascending,Samdo, Samdo is the site of a Tibetan refugee camp and affords you a rare glimpse into the lifestyle of the Tibetan people. This settlement is along the old salt-trading route with Tibet, and is still used today.Overnight at Camp.
Day 14: Samdo to Dharmashala:
The trail rises high above the Larke Khola leading the all the way to Dharmashala where the trail finally meets the river. Overnight at Camp.
Day 15: Dharmashala to Bimtang:
This is a more strenuous day as have to cross over the Larkya Pass (5,213m) The terrain consists of glacial moraine with a lot of scree to scramble up and over. Overnight at Camp
Day 16: Bimtang to Tilje:
Making a gradual descent through rhododendron and pine forest seeing the north face of Manaslu along the way. We will make camp in the apple orchards of Tilje. Overnight at Camp.
Day 17: Tilje to Tal:
Trek goes along the Dudh Khola, a tributary of the Marsyangdi River, before arriving at the confluence in Dharapani.From here Annapurna Circuit rout is join, We will continue on to Tal where the river appears as a lake, and make camp next to a waterfall. Overnight at Camp.
Day 18: Tal to Syange:
Trek goes down to the foothills of the Himalayas, returning to the lush terraced fields and the densely populated Hindu/Gurung Villages. Overnight at Camp
Day 19: Syange to Khudi:
Trek down to Khudi and drive back to Kathmandu
Day 20: Departure