Services included :
1. Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus
2. Accommodation in Kathmandu (for two nights) as mentioned in the itinerary.
3. Guided city tours (if applicable by private car / van / bus)- depending on the number of tourists.
4. All your standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
5. Local licensed English and other language speaking guides. (We have guides for different language including Russian, etc.)
6. Local staffs and porters to carry your luggage during the trek
7. Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staffs
8. As you will mostly be traveling via land transportation, there will be no domestic airfares fees for Pilgrimage Lake-Gosaikunda
9. Land transfers during trekking itinerary
10. Inclusive of government tax.
11. Official expenses
12. Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS)
Services excluded :
1. All meals (lunch and dinner) in City or the Capital.
2. Your travel insurance (compulsory)
3. International airfares and airport departure tax
4. Visa fees
5. Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry
6. Personal trekking equipments
7. Tips for trekking staffs and driver.
8. Certain sightseeing/monument entrance fees
9. Any others expenses which are not mentioned in above section.
Day 01: Meet at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel:
On the first day upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu and our team representative staff will already be there to greet you. From the airport you will transfer to the hotel. You will take some rest and then will be familiar with the detail itineraries. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Sight-seeing of Kathmandu:
Full day’s sightseeing in Kathmandu valley includes the Hindu temple complex at Pashupatinath (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) & the biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhanath. Also visit Monkey Temple the Swyambhunath (2000 years old temple) and visit Patan city of fine arts. Return to the hotel.
Day 03: KTM – Syabru Bensi:
Drive to trekking starting point. Syabru Bensi is about 9 hour drive which provides you mountain scenery and landscape. Stay overnight there.
Day 04: Syabru Bensi to Lama Hotel:
Climb through a variety of small villages and tracts of dense forest, the trek becomes a pleasant walk through trees where Langur monkey (The honey hunter animal) frolic, passing a slice stream and small waterfalls. stay overnight in Lama Hotel.
Day 05: Lama Hotel to Langtang:
From here short climb brings us to the right of where the Langtang valley begins as you start going up you will be able to see the beautiful view of Langtang Lirung peak. It is easy to find yak and the wild goats wondering around you.Overnight in a lodge.
Day 06: Langtang valley to Kyanjing Gompa:
A beautiful town which provide excellent panoramic close up view of Langtang Lirung Genjempol, Ganjala and Naya Kenga Himal ranges. A visit to cheese factory, see the beautiful Buddhist Monastery built 400 years ago. It is a good experience to try to climb to Tsergo Ri (5033m)
Day 07: Rest day at Kyanjing Gompa:
Explore around the glacier and himalayan Yak pasture.
Day 08: Kynanjing Gompa to Lama Hotel
Trek down to Lama Hotel, overnight in camp.
Day 09: Lama Hotel to Big Syabru Bensi:
Trek back to Syabru Bensi
Day 10: Big Syabru Bensi to Sing Gompa:
From here you will have two alternative routes to Goshainkunda, This one is commonly considered as a normal route also as a popular one.
Day 11: Sing Gompa to Gosainkunda Lake.
The trail to Lauri Binayak is steep & continues for three hours. Then the trail becomes much narrow & misty as well as change in vegetation too as the green vegetation becomes much deserted & rocky. From lauri Binayak takes about 3 hours to reach to Gosainkunda.
Day 12: Gosainkunda to Ghopte (3480m).
After expore around at at Gosainkunda, we set for another day's walk. The walk goes through a steep trail for 2 & half an hour & crosses a pass at 4500m and the trail is too rocky. After the pass the trail becomes to descend & the slope continues for about 3 hours & reaches to Ghopte for the night halt.
Day 13: Ghopte to Kutumsang (2440m).
The trail continues through the forest of pine & juniper about 2 hour's slope up to Thadepati.Except ascending to Tharepati, the rest of the trail will descend. Sufficient hotels, lodges and temporary tea-house are available on the route. Attractive Mountain views as well as local peoples' life style, culture; customs would be additional subject of interests.
Day 14: Kutumsang to Chisopani:
A pleasent walk down to the Pati bhanyjyang and workign up to Chisopani you can enjoy another spectacular view from Kutumsang(2200m).
Day 15: Chisopani to Kathmandu:
Work down to Sundarijal on the way you will pass Tamang village and Rhododendron forest after Sundarijal drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 16: Final departure, transfer to airport
Taking the breakfast you will be transferred to the Tribhvan International Airport, Kathmandu by our team representative in a private van.